STONEPILEllc offers all graduates career services including robust career counseling, resume assistance, and connection with potential employers for immediate hire. It is our goal to make sure every graudate gets a job as soon as possible. We cannot guarantee immediate placement, we promise all graduates continuing assistance with job placement until they receive job offers.
Being online, tech-focused, and created by experienced instructors, our program helps graduates learn the skills needed for success.
- The distance learning program is designed to train the student through the construction timeline of a building project. The student will learn to analyze construction materials, site construction, foundation and concrete construction, building framing construction, masonry construction, plumbing construction, HVAC construction, envelope construction, electrical construction.
- The student will work daily communicating with teams and with construction drawings, executing construction specifications and product specifications, acutely preparing them for actual field conditions.
- Online courses include modules on construction materials, site construction, foundation and concrete construction, building framing construction, masonry construction, plumbing construction, HVAC construction, envelope construction, electrical construction as well as construction drawings, mechanics, leadership development, technical communication, and accounting practices for the industry.
- Students will also participate in General Education Curriculum in the online classroom using literature from our extensive online library or purchased textbooks. Literary classics, as well as recent journal publications and proven research form the basis for much of the psychology, philosophy, and literature/composition-based courses.
- STONEPILEllc firmly believes that graduates of the STONEPILEllc AAS and BAS program will be better equipped for work than other students in equivalent programs due to the rigorous online environment meant to match the current demands of the actual business world. Increasingly, all industries, including construction, are turning to digital, electronic, high-speed, tech-savvy solutions and data to create efficient and relevant products and services.
- The students will be ready to engage in the work that increasingly involves automation, AI, robots, technology, and the global business landscape.
- STONEPILEllc construction leaders will be trained to Analyze, Communicate and Executive at every step, relying on values-based training in Humility, Honesty, Respect, and Freedom.
I Want Answers
"*" indicates required fields