STONEPILE llc requires the following:
- Students enrolling in an Associate of Applied Science or Bachelor of Applied Science degree program must possess, at a minimum, a high school diploma, a high school diploma equivalency, or postsecondary credit in a degree program.
- In addition, STONEPILE llc requires the submission of a video essay, formal transcript from the highest level of schooling, application form, and all required documents with appropriate signatures, including Basic Application, Basis for Admission, Transferability of Credit Disclosure, Pre-Enrollment Checklist, and Standards for Attendance.
- A $100 non-refundable application fee is required for processing the application.
- There is no cash discount for tuition.
- There is no ability test required.
- Students may enroll in STONEPILE llc up to the First Day of Class of each semester.
- STONEPILE llc’s open enrollment allows admission any time, with start date at the beginning of any of the three semesters each year.
- Tuition is $200 per credit.
- To secure the student’s spot, a 25% of the total semester cost is due by the end of Week One.
- 100% of the semester fee is due by the last day of Week Five.
- Cancellation: An applicant who provides written notice of withdrawal/cancellation within the first five weeks of the semester is entitled to a refund of all monies paid, excluding the $100 non-refundable application fee. No refund will be given for withdrawal after the last day of Week 5.
- All refund monies must be returned to the student by the institution within 45 days of the determination.
- *$100 Application Fee is non-refundable.
In accordance with the U.S. Department of Education guidance regarding class participation, students must submit their required Week 1 Assignment within each course(s) during the first 7 calendar days of the class. The first calendar day of class is the official start date of the course as listed on the STONEPILE llc calendar.
Specific Attendance Guidelines:
Class Sessions: Students must engage (log in and participate) with their online class at least three separate days per week (i.e., three “class sessions”). There are three class sessions each week in which the student must participate. The first class session is to post their original response to the online discussion (by Day 3 of each week), the second class session is to post their completed assignment (by Day 5 of each week), and the third class session is to post their response comment back to the discussion board (by Day 7 of each week).
Absence: An absence is defined as failure to log in post in a class session. There are three class sessions every week. Any student who does not log on and participate in a class session will be considered absent for that class. An absence is defined as failure to log on and post in the discussion board (twice weekly as delineated above) and once in the assignment area (to respond to the weekly assignment) by the expected date of completion.
Holidays: As a private institution, STONEPILE llc is not required to follow federal holidays; however, some of the major holidays are noted on the calendar. On the major holidays listed on the Calendar, the student can post one day later than the scheduled class session. (e.g., If Labor Day is on Day 3 of a Course Week, the Discussion board response typically due by Day 3 will be due by Day 4 of that week).
- A student choosing to formally withdraw from the school is to provide a written notice to the Institutional Director of the school. The notice must include the expected last date of attendance and be signed and dated by the student.
- Prior to the last day of Week Five (of 15 total weeks of the semester [33% of the semester]), students may withdraw and receive a complete refund from STONEPILE llc. No refund for the semester will be given by STONEPILE llc for withdrawal after Week Five (of 15 weeks) of that current semester.
- If special circumstances arise, a student may request, in writing, a leave of absence, which should include the date the student anticipates the leave beginning and ending. Should the student not return after the leave of absence, the withdrawal date will be the date the student is scheduled to return to from the leave of absence but fails to do so.
- A student will be determined to be withdrawn from the institution if the student misses 20 consecutive instructional days. Instructional days are all calendar days of the semester, not including holidays. Missed instructional days are during which the student does not log on and post a message, assignment, or discussion post. The 20 days will be measured from the last day of posting a message, assignment, or discussion post.
A student who provides written notice of withdrawal/cancellation within the first five weeks of the semester is entitled to a refund by STONEPILE llc of all monies paid. Students may request a refund in this written notice of withdrawal or cancellation; however, STONEPILE llc will mail back to the student a refund check– whether or not it is requested.
Prior to the last day of Week Five (of 15 total weeks [33%] of the semester), students may withdrawal and receive a complete refund from STONEPILE llc. No refund from STONEPILE llc for the semester will be given for withdrawal after Week Five (of 15 weeks [33%]) of that current semester.
All refunds by STONEPILE llc must be given to the student within 45 days of the determination. Within 45 days of withdrawal/cancellation, STONEPILE llc will mail back to the student’s listed address the due refund, whether requested by student or not.