Associate of Applied Science in Construction: Total Tuition Cost $12,000 *
|Tuition||Books||Technology||Total Cost (4 semesters)|
Bachelor of Applied Science Program in Construction Management: Total Tuition Cost $24,000 **
|Tuition||Books||Technology||Total Cost (8 semesters)|
Master of Applied Science in Prefabrication, Modular, and Offsite Construction: Total Tuition Cost $10,400 **
|Tuition||Books||Technology||Total Cost (5 semesters)|
Students may enroll in STONEPILE llc up to the First Day of Class of each semester.
- STONEPILE llc’s open enrollment allows admission any time, with start date at the beginning of any of the three semesters each year.
- Tuition is $200 per credit for AAS and BAS, and $300 per credit for MAS.
- To secure the student’s spot, 25% of the total semester cost is due by the end of Week One.
- 100% of the semester fee is due by the last day of Week Five.
- Cancellation: An applicant who provides written notice of withdrawal/cancellation within the first five weeks of the semester is entitled to a refund of all monies paid, excluding the $100 non-refundable application fee. No refund will be given for withdrawal after the last day of Week 5.
- All refund monies must be returned to the student by the institution within 45 days of the determination.
- *$100 Application Fee is non-refundable.
Credits earned at STONEPILE llc may not transfer to another educational institution. Credits earned at another educational institution may not be accepted by STONEPILE llc. You should obtain confirmation that STONEPILE llc will accept any credits you have earned at another educational institution before you execute an enrollment contract or agreement. You should also contact any educational institutions that you may want to transfer credits earned at STONEPILE llc to determine if such institutions will accept credits earned at STONEPILE llc prior to executing an enrollment contract or agreement. The ability to transfer credits from STONEPILE llc to another educational institution may be very limited. Your credits may not transfer and you may have to repeat courses previously taken at STONEPILE llc if you enroll in another educational institution. You should never assume that credits will transfer to or from any educational institution. It is highly recommended and you are advised to make certain that you know the transfer of credit policy of STONEPILE llc and of any other educational institutions you may in the future want to transfer the credits earned at STONEPILE llc before you execute an enrollment contract or agreement.
* Additional program and technology costs: $1400
** Additional program and technology costs: $2800