STONEPILEllc requires the following:
- Students enrolling in an Associate of Applied Science or Bachelor of Applied Science degree program must possess, at minimum, a high school diploma, a high school diploma equivalency, or postsecondary credit in a degree program.
- Students enrolling in the Masters of Applied Science in Prefabrication, Modular, and Offsite Construction must possess, at minimum, a bachelor’s degree.
- STONEPILEllc requires the submission of original and formal transcript from highest level of schooling mailed to STONEPILE llc by the institution.
- In addition to your completed application with signature, STONEPILEllc requires the submission of a 1-2 page written essay. The applicant must also submit a video of them reading this essay. On this video the applicant must hold up, close to the camera, a valid photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state ID card).
- There is no cash discount for tuition.
- There is no ability test required.
- Students may enroll in STONEPILEllc up to the First Day of Class of each semester.
- STONEPILEllc open enrollment allows admission any time, with start date at the beginning of any of the three semesters each year.
- Tuition is $200 per credit for AAS and BAS, and $300 per credit for MAS.
- To secure an enrollment spot, a student must complete the following registration steps in this order: completion and execution of a Transferability of Credit Disclosure, the Pre-Enrollment Checklist, and finally, the Enrollment Agreement.
- 25% of the total semester tuition is due by the end of Week One.
- 100% of the semester tuition is due by the last day of Week Five.
In accordance with the U.S. Department of Education guidance regarding class participation, students must submit their required Week 1 Assignment within each course(s) during the first 7 calendar days of the class. The first calendar day of class is the official start date of the course as listed on the STONEPILEllc calendar. If students have any questions about their assignments, or they are unable to complete their assignments, they should contact their faculty member.
The guidelines and policies that follow are designed to provide the faculty and students with a common understanding of attendance expectations for the classroom and are the same for all courses and instructors.
- Prior to the last day of Week Five (of 15 total weeks [33%] of the semester), students may withdraw and receive a full refund by STONEPILEllc of all monies paid, excluding the $100 application fee. No refund for the semester will be given for withdrawal after Week Five (of 15 weeks) of that current semester.
- If special circumstances arise, a student may request, in writing, a leave of absence, which should include the date the student anticipates the leave beginning and ending. The withdrawal date, if applicable, will be the date the student is scheduled to return from the leave of absence but fails to do so.
- A student will be determined to be withdrawn from the institution if the student misses 20 consecutive instructional days. Instructional days are all calendar days of the semester, not including holidays. Missed instructional days are those which the student does not log on and post a message, assignment, or discussion post. The 20 days will be measured from the last day of posting a message, assignment, or discussion post.
Prior to the last day of Week Five (of 15 total weeks [33%] of the semester), a student who withdraws, drops out, is expelled, or otherwise fails to attend classes, may receive a full refund from STONEPILEllc of all monies paid, excluding the $100 non-refundable application fee.
No tuition refund from STONEPILEllc will be given for a student who withdraws, drops out, is expelled, or otherwise fails to attend classes after the conclusion of Week Five (of 15 weeks [33%]) of that current semester; provided however, that any fee paid to STONEPILEllc for tangible goods or services that were not delivered to or fully provided to the student shall be fully refunded regardless of the date of withdrawal, cancellation, or expulsion.
STONEPILEllc reserves the right to reschedule the program start date when the number of students scheduled is too small. In this case, the student shall receive a full refund of monies paid, excluding the $100 non-refundable application fee, and has the option to start at a later date. If student chooses the latter, a new enrollment agreement with new start/completion dates must be executed.
Within 45 days of the determination of a withdrawal, cancellation, or expulision, STONEPILEllc shall mail a check to the student’s or sponsoring organization’s listed address in the refund amount due, whether or not it has been requested.
I Want Answers
"*" indicates required fields