STONEPILEllc requires the following:
- Students enrolling in an Associate of Applied Science or Bachelor of Applied Science degree program must possess, at minimum, a high school diploma, a high school diploma equivalency, or postsecondary credit in a degree program.
- Students enrolling in the Masters of Applied Science in Prefabrication, Modular, and Offsite Construction must possess, at minimum, a bachelor’s degree.
- STONEPILEllc requires the submission of original and formal transcript from highest level of schooling mailed to STONEPILE llc by the institution.
- In addition to your completed application with signature, STONEPILEllc requires the submission of a 1-2 page written essay. The applicant must also submit a video of them reading this essay. On this video the applicant must hold up, close to the camera, a valid photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state ID card).
- There is no cash discount for tuition.
- There is no ability test required.
- Students may enroll in STONEPILEllc up to the First Day of Class of each semester.
- STONEPILEllc open enrollment allows admission any time, with start date at the beginning of any of the three semesters each year.
- Tuition is $200 per credit for AAS and BAS, and $300 per credit for MAS.
- To secure an enrollment spot, a student must complete the following registration steps in this order: completion and execution of a Transferability of Credit Disclosure, the Pre-Enrollment Checklist, and finally, the Enrollment Agreement.
- 100% of the semester tuition fee will be invoiced on the last day of Week Five and payable in full by the end of Week Eight.
In accordance with the U.S. Department of Education guidance regarding class participation, students must submit their required Week 1 Assignment within each course(s) during the first 7 calendar days of the class. The first calendar day of class is the official start date of the course as listed on the STONEPILEllc calendar. If students have any questions about their assignments, or they are unable to complete their assignments, they should contact their faculty member.
The guidelines and policies that follow are designed to provide the faculty and students with a common understanding of attendance expectations for the classroom and are the same for all courses and instructors.
- Prior to the last day of Week Five (of 15 total weeks [33%] of the semester), students may withdraw and receive a full refund by STONEPILEllc of all monies paid. No refund for the semester will be given for withdrawal after Week Five (of 15 weeks) of that current semester.
- If special circumstances arise, a student may request, in writing, a leave of absence, which should include the date the student anticipates the leave beginning and ending. The withdrawal date, if applicable, will be the date the student is scheduled to return from the leave of absence but fails to do so.
- A student will be determined to be withdrawn from the institution if the student misses 20 consecutive instructional days. Instructional days are all calendar days of the semester, not including holidays. Missed instructional days are those which the student does not log on and post a message, assignment, or discussion post. The 20 days will be measured from the last day of posting a message, assignment, or discussion post.
Prior to the last day of Week Five (of 15 total weeks [33%] of the semester), a student who withdraws, drops out, is expelled, or otherwise fails to attend classes, may receive a full refund from STONEPILEllc of all monies paid.
No tuition refund from STONEPILEllc will be given for a student who withdraws, drops out, is expelled, or otherwise fails to attend classes after the conclusion of Week Five (of 15 weeks [33%]) of that current semester; provided however, that any fee paid to STONEPILEllc for tangible goods or services that were not delivered to or fully provided to the student shall be fully refunded regardless of the date of withdrawal, cancellation, or expulsion.
STONEPILEllc reserves the right to reschedule the program start date when the number of students scheduled is too small. In this case, the student shall receive a full refund of monies paid, and has the option to start at a later date. If student chooses the latter, a new enrollment agreement with new start/completion dates must be executed.
Within 30 days of the determination of a withdrawal, cancellation, or expulsion, STONEPILEllc shall mail a check to the student’s or sponsoring organization’s listed address in the refund amount due, whether or not it has been requested.
STONEPILE llc is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
STONEPILE llc may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1, 2006.
What we collect
We may collect the following information in order to provide information or services to you when using our website information request forms, subscriptions to newsletters, or contacting our customer service representatives by phone. We only collect personally identifiable information that you submit voluntarily:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and telephone
- demographic information such as postcode, mailing addresses, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
STONEPILE llc collects personal information only with the express consent of the user when they request information from our organization. This information is only used when communicating with users as per their indicated preferences and as needed for service-related communications. We may use the information you provide for:
- Internal record keeping.
- to improve our products and services.
- to send promotional communication about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
STONEPILE llc provides users with the ability to opt out from communications from any of our newsletters. An opt out option will either appear at the bottom of a newsletter received by email, or users can reply directly to the emailed newsletter and request removal from that correspondence.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Get The Details!
"*" indicates required fields