Associate of Applied Science in Construction: Total Tuition Cost $12,000 *
|Tuition||Books||Technology||Total Cost (4 semesters)|
Bachelor of Applied Science Program in Construction Management: Total Tuition Cost $24,000 **
|Tuition||Books||Technology||Total Cost (8 semesters)|
Master of Applied Science in Prefabrication, Modular, and Offsite Construction: Total Tuition Cost $10,400 **
|Tuition||Books||Technology||Total Cost (5 semesters)|
Students may enroll in STONEPILEllc up to the First Day of Class of each semester.
- STONEPILEllc’s open enrollment allows admission any time, with start date at the beginning of any of the three semesters each year.
- Tuition is $200 per credit for AAS and BAS, and $300 per credit for MAS.
- To secure an enrollment spot, a student must complete the following registration steps in this order: completion and execution of a Transferability of Credit Disclosure, the Pre-Enrollment Checklist, and finally, the Enrollment Agreement.
- 25% of the total semester tuition is due by the end of Week One.
- 100% of the semester tuition is due by the last day of Week Five.
- Cancellation: Prior to the last day of Week Five, students may withdraw and receive a full refund by STONEPILEllc of all monies paid, excluding the $100 application fee. No refund for the semester will be given for withdrawal after Week Five (of 15 weeks) of that current semester.
- Refunds: Prior to the last day of Week Five, a student who withdraws, drops out, is expelled, or otherwise fails to attend classes, may receive a full refund from STONEPILEllc of all monies paid, excluding the $100 non-refundable application fee.
- Within 45 days of the determination of a withdrawal, cancellation, or expulsion, STONEPILEllc shall mail a check to the student’s or sponsoring organization’s listed address in the refund amount due, whether or not it has been requested.
Credits earned at STONEPILEllc may not transfer to another educational institution. Credits earned at another educational institution may not be accepted by STONEPILEllc. You should obtain confirmation that STONEPILEllc will accept any credits you have earned at another educational institution before you execute an enrollment contract or agreement. You should also contact any educational institutions that you may want to transfer credits earned at STONEPILEllc to determine if such institutions will accept credits earned at STONEPILEllc prior to executing an enrollment contract or agreement. The ability to transfer credits from STONEPILEllc to another educational institution may be very limited. Your credits may not transfer and you may have to repeat courses previously taken at STONEPILEllc if you enroll in another educational institution. You should never assume that credits will transfer to or from any educational institution. It is highly recommended and you are advised to make certain that you know the transfer of credit policy of STONEPILEllc and of any other educational institutions you may in the future want to transfer the credits earned at STONEPILEllc before you execute an enrollment contract or agreement.
* Additional program and technology costs: $1400
** Additional program and technology costs: $2800
I Want Answers
"*" indicates required fields