STONEPILE is a new institution of higher education offering a Bachelor of Applied Science in Construction Management and Associate of Applied Science in Construction.
Why Students need to know about this 4-year construction college
Forging the way to higher education and a success-oriented degree for your students:
What are we doing that’s different from the rest?
- Guiding the next generation of construction leaders and executives
- Harnessing innovation to build smarter, faster, greener
- Getting women into the construction leadership field
- Training students to become tech-savvy and global leaders for an industry ripe for takeover
- Preparing construction leaders for immediate job placement
- Offering an access point into the 1.3 trillion-dollar USA industry (13 trillion global)
- Meeting today’s’ industry needs for skilled leaders
- Teaching NCCER certified curriculum taught by executives currently in the field
- Connecting students with job placement opportunities across the country
- Offering 3 semesters a year and a 4-year degree (120 credits) in as little as 2.5 years.
Contact Katie to learn more now!
Director of Enrollment and Student Services
Stay connected on our website on Linkedin!
Jodi Vermaas, PhD
*All images courtesy of BASE4