Professional Development Classes to Advance Your Construction Career
Are you interested in upgrading your skills or expanding your learning horizons? STONEPILEllc provides a range of courses to serve the needs of our communities and provide pathways to additional learning.
At STONEPILEllc, any Architect or Engineering professional can use our classes for ConEd and earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) or Continuing Education Units (CEUs). One course at STONEPILEllc (3 credits) would be 45 PDHs.
Classes Offered August 29, 2022
- 271 Construction Drawings & International Building Code
- 201 English Digital and Business Communication
- 281 Plumbing Construction
- 282 HVAC Construction
- 291 Construction Practicum 3
- 451/2 Masonry Contractor Licensing
- 461/2/3 Electrical Contractor Licensing
- 582 Prefab HVAC Construction
- 572 Prefab Envelope Construction