Professional Development Classes to Advance Your Construction Career
Are you interested in upgrading your skills or expanding your learning horizons? STONEPILEllc provides a range of courses to serve the needs of our communities and provide pathways to additional learning.
At STONEPILEllc, any Architect or Engineering professional can use our classes for ConEd and earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) or Continuing Education Units (CEUs). One course at STONEPILEllc (3 credits) would be 45 PDHs.
Classes Offered January 2, 2023
- 272 Envelope Construction
- 221 Physical Science – Mechanics & Statics
- 231 Psychology – Leadership Development
- 284 Electrical Construction
- 292 Construction Practicum 4 (field lab for 272 and 284)
- 581 Prefab Plumbing Construction
- 584 Prefab Electrical Construction
- 444/5 Mechanical Fire Sprinklers and Fire Protection Contractor Licensing
- 441/2/3 Mechanical Plumbing Contractor Licensing