Professional Development Classes to Advance Your Construction Career
Are you interested in upgrading your skills or expanding your learning horizons? STONEPILEllc provides a range of courses to serve the needs of our communities and provide pathways to additional learning.
At STONEPILEllc, any Architect or Engineering professional can use our classes for ConEd and earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) or Continuing Education Units (CEUs). One course at STONEPILEllc (3 credits) would be 45 PDHs.
Classes Offered May 2, 2022
- 171 Building Frame Construction
- 131 Psychology: Ethics, Values, and Leadership
- 164 Masonry Construction
- 112 Accounting
- 192 Construction Practicum 2
- 321/322 Business and Law 1 & 2
- 341/2/3 Mechanical HVAC/Refrigeration Contracting 1/2/3
- 284 Electrical Construction
- 282 HVAC Construction
- 564 Factory Layout and Operations
- 571 Prefab Building Framing Construction