According to the Associated General Contractors of America, construction job openings are up 40% from this time last year. Job openings in construction at the end of April totaled 494,000. The benefits of working in construction are numerous: strong job security, high economic demand, and remarkable career growth opportunities are clear indicators of a thriving industry.
Get started with a higher education in construction from STONEPILEllc.
STONEPILEllc Construction College provides a range of courses to serve the needs of our communities and provide pathways to learning.
Being online, tech-focused, and created by experienced instructors, our program helps students learn the skills needed for success without putting your entire life on hold. Forget about a costly commute or spending hours in some stuffy classroom. This is modern education on your terms.
Students Succeed with a Higher Education in Construction.
STONEPILEllc The Online Construction College provides affordable, accessible, industry-disrupting Construction Leadership training to help meet the growing demand for qualified construction leadership professionals. We provide accessible online education that is/has:
- Affordable for working professionals – Corporate discounts available.
- Part-time format to accommodate all work schedules.
- Practical learning for the latest in IC and MMC.
Find out more about the prospects for future leaders in the construction industry and how STONEPILEllc’s unique leadership training methods will empower them to lead in this exciting field.
Online. Affordable. Success-Oriented.
- The Associate Degree curriculum addresses all the basics of construction leadership. Students learn site construction, foundations, concrete, building framing, masonry, construction drawings, IBC (international building code), plumbing, HVAC, envelope, electrical, as well as leadership development and general education classes.
- The Bachelor’s Degree is a continuation of the Associate Degree, and the coursework prepares students to become contractors. At the end of the Bachelor’s Degree Program, students are ready to sit for six contractor state license exams: general contractor, HVAC, masonry, electrical, plumbing, and fire sprinkler.
We offer a variety of continuing education courses so you can upgrade your construction skills!
*All images courtesy of BASE4
Stay connected on our social media.