The economy is coming back up, and your business has made it through the pandemic. The construction industry is competitive; you must stay ahead of the game. But what can you do to stay up to speed with the latest construction market changes so your business can thrive? Read on!
Prefabrication, Modular, and Offsite Construction are here to stay!
It’s time to introduce your business to these areas of the construction market:
- Prefabricated construction, or “prefab,” is a method of construction that is becoming increasingly popular all over the U.S.
- Modular construction has been shown to increase productivity and lower construction costs.
- Offsite factory production reduces onsite construction times and addresses some of the daily safety concerns.
STONEPILEllc, The Online Construction College is the only institution of higher education dedicated 100% to construction innovation and education. We offer one of the first master’s programs explicitly focused on prefabrication, modular, and offsite construction. Look into the Master of Applied Science in Prefabrication, Modular, and Offsite Construction program.
Check out STONEPILEllc, where you can excel in all the latest IC technologies!
- Part-time enrollment available
- Earn a master’s degree in 1.5 years
- Corporate discounts available
- Leadership curriculum included
- Total Master’s Degree tuition: $9,000
- 100% Online/Distance Education
- Offering three semesters per year: fall, spring, summer
Founder I Disruptor I Mother of 12
*All images courtesy of BASE4
Stay connected on our social media.