Less than 25% of high school graduates who enroll in community college complete a degree in three years.1 To change this sad fact, students need to understand all the opportunities they have before choosing their college. Let’s look deeper!
Only 5% of students in 2-year colleges graduate on time with a 2-year degree.
Community College Stats
A community college is a higher education institution that offers continuing education that can stand alone or be a pathway to a four-year degree. In the United States, community colleges are primarily two-year public institutions of higher education.
As of 2020, there were 942 public community
colleges in the United States.
- In the United States, the overall dropout rate for undergraduate college students is 40%.
- Less than 25% of high school graduates who enroll in 2-year colleges complete a degree in three years.
- Only 5% of students in 2-year colleges graduate on time with a 2-year degree.
- 37.5% of recent high school graduates who enroll in a 2-year college complete a degree within six years.
- The average cost of community college attendance is $7,460 total or $1,865 per semester.
Consider an Online College
A growing number of students are obtaining their college education through online colleges. Learning online is a great way to increase your knowledge and skills thanks to its flexible environment!
All kinds of students can benefit from online higher education. Today’s online technology is better than ever. Learning environments are more interactive and engaging than ever before!
STONEPILEllc’s mission is to harness the power of innovation, technology, and experience to train the next generation of construction leaders in values-based perspectives, success-oriented knowledge, and real-world construction skills.
Wondering what is STONEPILEllc? Take a look at this video to find out!
We provide the opportunity for an Associate in Applied Science in Construction, a Bachelor of Applied Science in Construction, and a Master of Applied Science in Prefabricated, Offsite, and Modular Construction, allowing students to gain marketable construction and leadership skills while enjoying the fullness of a 2- or 4-year degree. With our Trial 5 Program students can try five weeks of college at no cost!
*All images courtesy of BASE4
Stay connected on our social media.