Get the Skills to Become a Construction Leader
Are you ready to take your construction career to the next level? The Master of Applied Science in Prefabrication, Modular, and Offsite Construction degree program will train you in the science, theories, and skills of professional development, servant leadership, organizational change, and program development. Different from a Business Administration degree, the MAS focuses on automation, prefabrication, and not being complacent with industry habits of the past.
Targets of study include the optimization of monetary and human capital, product quality and scheduling proficiency, as well as innovating to improve industry efficiency. You will learn to navigate the people-side of the business world, creating positive workplaces that lead to personal and corporate growth, learning, development, innovation, and success. Furthermore, the program prepares you with the technologies needed to lead in a rapidly changing global economy and communications landscape.
In order to feel fully prepared for a role in construction management, you’ll receive 6 certifications upon graduation. Graduates from this program have a variety of employment opportunities such as working for general contractors, sub-contractors, construction management firms, and architectural and engineering firms.
Is an Online Master’s Degree in Prefabrication, Modular, and Offsite Construction Right for You?Take the “STONEPILE Education Readiness” Quiz
This short online quiz takes just 2 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your goals plus get information on today’s industry including opportunities within Industrialized Construction.
Get your Online Prefabrication, Modular, and Offsite Construction Education Readiness Score Now!
This program will be taught online using Basecamp as the secure correspondence platform. Each semester will have two 3-credit classes for a total of 6 credits per semester. Each class will be 15 weeks, and up to 45 different lessons and learning points.
Class 591 Master Thesis will be 6 credits and the pinnacle thesis addresses this question: How would you revolutionize the construction industry–with potential research to address speed, cost, quality, green, safety, and innovation advancements.
STONEPILEllc will offer 3 semesters per year: Fall, Spring, Summer. Students can start their desired program at any time. Each credit will cost $300. A part-time student will take at a minimum 20 Months (5 semesters) to complete the program.
I Want Answers
"*" indicates required fields
|Total Cost (5 semesters)||$10,400|
- Program: Master of Applied Science in Prefabrication, Modular, and Offsite Construction
- Start Date: 30 August 2021
- Tuition: $300 per credit
- Total Credits: 30 semester hours
- Prerequisites: Completion of a bachelor’s degree and approved admissions application.
- Delivery Method: 100% Online/Distance Education
- 561 Site Construction & Prefab Logistics
- 562 Prefab Foundation & Concrete Construction
- 564 Factory Layout and Operations
- 571 Prefab Building Framing Construction
- 582-Prefab HVAC Construction
- 572-Prefab Envelope Construction
- 581-Prefab Plumbing Construction
- 584-Prefab Electrical Construction
- 591-Master Thesis – How To Revolutionize the Construction Industry I
- 592-Master Thesis – How to Revolutionize the Construction Industry II
All classes are 3 credits each.