May 1st is that day when students must choose their path: college decision day!
Your students might be feeling stressed out and overwhelmed to make such a huge decision, especially given the current economic pressures. Some students aren’t asking themselves the right questions! Here are a few to consider:
- What career will I choose? What are the job prospects for this career?
- Does my school specialize in what I want to do?
- Is there a master’s degree available?
For students who can’t make up their minds or don’t have a clear path, make sure they consider a career in the building industry.
- Construction is a lucrative and satisfying industry: Construction project managers take home the highest salary in the construction industry with a median salary of $91,370, or $44.89 per hour.
- The building industry never runs out of jobs: Construction project management jobs are expected to grow at an 11% rate from 2016 to 2026.
- There are equal work opportunities for everyone: There are a projected 44,800 jobs in this industry and room for growth in both salary and leadership.
It’s not too late to apply! We have open enrollment, no requirement for standardized testing, and private grants to offer!
We are the first construction college that is 100% dedicated to degrees in the wide-open field of construction. An Associate of Applied Science in Construction Management and a Bachelor of Applied Science in Construction Management can open doors to some amazing career paths. STONEPILEllc specializes in construction education, offering an affordable educational opportunity and 100% online. We even offer a Master of Applied Science in Prefabrication, Modular, and Offsite Construction.
*All images courtesy of BASE4
Stay connected on our social media.