Construction is one of the first fields that come to mind when thinking about male-dominated careers. As a female executive in the field, I am here to tell you that there are endless opportunities for women in construction.
With our TRIAL FIVE program, students can try STONEPILEllc to see if it’s a fit for them—with no cost or obligation. We are so confident of our program that we want everyone to check us out and judge for themselves.
Women in the Construction Industry in 2021
Historically, women make up about 10% of industry workers, even though they make up 47% of the overall US workforce. With technological advances, it’s the perfect time for women to break down barriers and become more influential in the industry.
With a degree in construction management, women can enter the field of construction in advanced leadership positions.
Want to know if construction leadership is for you?
A Degree in Construction
Here are some reasons why women will benefit from a degree in construction management:
- Graduate into leadership as a Project Manager.
- Earn over 90K with your Bachelor of Applied Science degree.
- Get immediate job placement in a growing field.
- Harness soft skills, such as organizational management, workflow assessment, quality. control oversite, team-building, and motivational leadership.
- Master the new industrialized construction methods, including tech-savvy, clean, safe, and automated ways to build faster, greener, and better.
STONEPILEllc the first construction college that is 100% dedicated to degrees in the wide-open field of construction. An Associate of Applied Science in Construction Management and a Bachelor of Applied Science in Construction Management can open doors to some amazing career paths. We specialize in construction education, offering an affordable educational opportunity and 100% online.
*All images courtesy of BASE4
Stay connected on our social media.