STONEPILE is a new institution of higher education offering a Bachelor of Applied Science in Construction Management and Associate of Applied Science in Construction.
Why Students need to know about this 4-year construction college
Forging the way to higher education and a success-oriented degree for your students:
What are we doing that’s different from the rest?
- Guiding the next generation of construction leaders and executives
- Harnessing innovation to build smarter, faster, greener
- Getting women into the construction leadership field
- Training students to become tech-savvy and global leaders for an industry ripe for takeover
- Preparing construction leaders for immediate job placement
- Offering an access point into the 1.3 trillion-dollar USA industry (13 trillion global)
- Meeting today’s’ industry needs for skilled leaders
- Teaching NCCER certified curriculum taught by executives currently in the field
- Connecting students with job placement opportunities across the country
- Offering 3 semesters a year and a 4-year degree (120 credits) in as little as 2.5 years.
Jodi Vermaas, PhD
*All images courtesy of BASE4