Our Associate of Applied Science in Construction program prepares you to work in a leadership role in the construction field. With the industry’s innovations and technologies, now is the time to engage in construction education. With STONEPILEllc—it’s easier than you think!
Continuing Education Program
- Our students also have an opportunity to add on single classes each semester.
- They will get the credits and certification for those classes only.
Did you know
- The Associate Degree teaches the basics of construction and construction leadership. Students will learn site construction, foundations, concrete, building framing, masonry, construction drawings, IBC (international building code), plumbing, HVAC, envelope, electrical, as well as leadership development and general education classes.
- The Bachelor’s Degree is a continuation of the Associate Degree and teaches the student how to be a contractor. At the end of the Bachelor’s Degree Program, students will be able to take 6 contractor state licensure exams: general contractor, HVAC, masonry, electrical, plumbing, and fire-sprinkler.
STONEPILEllc The Online Construction College is the only institution of higher education dedicated 100% to construction innovation and education.
STONEPILEllc is an online higher education institution and the only online construction college that teaches all the professional scopes between trade schools and construction management programs.
We are not a trade school or a construction
Find out more about the prospects for future leaders in the construction industry and how STONEPILEllc’s unique leadership training methods will empower them to lead in this exciting field.
- Our Trial 5 Program lets students try five weeks of school at no cost!
- We provide corporate discounts to our already low cost.
*All images courtesy of BASE4
Stay connected on our social media.