Construction work is often perceived as complex, dirty, and unskilled labor. Construction offers an excellent opportunity to develop your career. With over 10 million skilled professionals, construction is a growing industry with a vibrant workforce. Construction offers a great opportunity to build your career. Construction Work Isn’t Just Manual Labor; there’s more to it. Read on.
From project management to structural engineering, construction is a massive sector with many job roles!
Did you know: Roles in construction range from leadership and development to hands-on application of cutting-edge innovation in both the traditional and modular spaces.
Some aspects of the industry are physical; construction crafts often require a high degree of skill and expertise, while technological innovations and safety enhancements make the physical characteristics easier to manage.
We are not a trade school. We are not a construction management program. We are everything in between – Construction Leadership.
STONEPILEllc Online Construction College provides affordable, accessible, industry-disrupting Construction Leadership training to help meet the growing demand for qualified construction leadership professionals.
- Learn the highest level of project management and leadership skills from experienced leaders and educators in the field.
- Gain tech-focused and real-world communication and coordination skills for executive-level success in the construction industry.
Key To Success | Higher Education in Construction
- Analyze: Learn the highest level of project management and leadership skills from experienced leaders and educators in the field.
- Communicate: Gain tech-focused and real-world communication and coordination skills for executive-level success in the construction industry.
- Execute: Graduate with success-oriented knowledge making you ready for immediate employment in the field.
STONEPILEllc Online Construction College is a private online higher education institution that offers an Associate Degree in Applied Science in Construction, a Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Science in Construction, and a Master of Applied Science in Prefabrication, Modular, and Offsite Construction. In addition, we offer a variety of continuing education courses so you can upgrade your construction skills!
STONEPILEllc was founded by Dr. Garry Vermaas and Dr. Jodi Vermaas in 2019 with the mission to harness the power of innovation, technology, and experience to train the next generation of construction leaders in values-based perspectives, success-oriented knowledge, and real-world construction skills. Our Trial 5 Program lets students try five weeks of school at no cost!
*All images courtesy of BASE4
Stay connected on our social media.