STONEPILE prepares students for immediate leadership jobs in a thriving industry. We want students to complete their Associate or Bachelor of Applied Science degree with ZERO SCHOOL DEBT. How do we accomplish this?
STONEPILE’S ZERO SCHOOL DEBT MODEL
We match both state and federal grantsand scholarships with our private scholarship endowment.
- We keep costs low by our online and tech-savvy approach.
- We encourage working and learning together, so students gain rich, experiential learning while earning money to pay for tuition.
- We guarantee our students have instructors who are experienced leaders in the field.
- We offer three semesters per year, allowing students to graduate into rewarding careers in less than 1.5 (AAS) or 3 years (BAS).
- We counsel students on how to graduate debt-free.
WHY WE CARE
Rising college tuition and mounting school debt are beginning to outweigh the benefits of the college degree. It’s incumbent upon educators and leaders to serve students by helping them find a better way. With today’s technology, the cost of education can be reduced via online learning methods. Furthermore, the critical need for more skilled professionals in highly lucrative fields means work/study options are abundant.
WORKING AND LEARNING TOGETHER
Today’s students can swap campus life for the enriching experience of working and learning together. Students who work and learn build a vast repertoire of skills necessary for leadership in their chosen fields. Education can be better, faster, and cheaper when students work and learn together.
Although we are a new institution of higher education, we are not new to education. STONEPILE’s professors are executives in the AEC industry. They are highly successful, actively working professionals who have trained up hundreds of leaders in the field. They instruct and mentor STONEPILE students while servings as CEOs, CPOs, and CLOs in the AEC industry.
Contact Katie to learn more!
Director of Enrollment and Student Services
Stay connected on our website on Linkedin!
Jodi Vermaas, PhD
*All images courtesy of BASE4