Here’s the current situation: the economy is picking up, and jobs are starting to come in; you will need project managers (PMs), but they are hard and expensive to find. You ask yourself what can be done about this. Well, it’s time to train the team you have!
With a degree in construction, graduates advance to project management leadership roles immediately, creating a fast path to success for them and your company.
What is project management?
Project managers are the ones who get the job done right—and on schedule. They understand the entire building process and have advanced skills, tools, and methods to meet project goals and requirements in the most efficient way.
Project management is the process of completing projects with efficiency and excellence. PMs have many important skills, including:
- Criticial thinking and planning skills
- Decision-making abilities
- Servant leadership values
- Time-management skills
- Good verbal and written communication
STONEPILEllc, The Online Construction College is the only college of its kind, specializing 100% in higher education in construction and construction leadership by offering an affordable educational opportunity that is 100% online.
STONEPILEllc‘s Bachelor’s Program prepares Project Managers. Here are some highlights:
- Graduation possible in as few as 2 1/2 years with year-round class offerings
- 100% online and affordable
- Corporate rates available
- Tech-savvy and practical skills infused through the coursework
- Training to specialize in any of the trades with opportunities for licensure
- Designated Servant Leadership training courses
Find out more about the prospects for future leaders in the construction industry and how STONEPILEllc’s unique leadership training methods will empower them to lead in this exciting field.
Online. Affordable. Success-Oriented.
We provide corporate discounts to our already low cost.
*All images courtesy of BASE4
Stay connected on our social media.