Construction leadership plays a critical role in the industry. The Construction Professional will be responsible for setting and achieving goals, managing client relationships, and developing strong project management skills.
The 5 Cornerstones of Construction
A qualified candidate entering the construction field with a path toward leadership must have a strong foundation in the 5 cornerstones of construction.
- Architectural Design & Building Codes
- Engineering Mechanics
- Trade Skills
- Vendors & Products
With over 10 million skilled professionals, construction is a growing industry with a vibrant workforce. Some aspects of the industry are physical; construction crafts often require a high degree of skill and expertise, while technological innovations and safety enhancements make the physical characteristics easier to manage.
Did you know: Construction technology refers to the collection of innovative tools, machinery, modifications, and software used during the construction phase of a project that enables advancement in field construction methods.
Higher Education in Construction
- Analyze: Learn the highest level of project management and leadership skills from experienced leaders and educators in the field.
- Communicate: Gain tech-focused and real-world communication and coordination skills for executive-level success in the construction industry.
- Execute: Graduate with success-oriented knowledge making you ready for immediate employment in the field.
Get the Skills to Become a Construction Leader from STONEPILEllc
STONEPILEllc‘s construction leaders will be trained to Analyze, Communicate, and Executive at every step, relying on values-based training in Humility, Honesty, Respect, and Freedom. We provide affordable, accessible, industry-disrupting Construction Leadership training to help meet the growing demand for qualified construction leadership professionals.
- Learn the highest level of project management and leadership skills from experienced leaders and educators in the field.
- Gain tech-focused and real-world communication and coordination skills for executive-level success in the construction industry.
STONEPILEllc is a private online higher education institution that offers an Associate in Applied Science in Construction and/or a Bachelor of Applied Science in Construction, and a Master of Applied Science in Prefabrication, Modular, and Offsite Construction.
We provide the opportunity for students to gain marketable construction and leadership skills while enjoying the fullness of a 2- or 4-year degree. In addition, with our Trial 5 Program, students can try five weeks of college at no cost!
STONEPILEllc was founded by Dr. Garry Vermaas and Dr. Jodi Vermaas in 2019 with the mission to harness the power of innovation, technology, and experience to train the next generation of construction leaders in values-based perspectives, success-oriented knowledge, and real-world construction skills.
Founder I Disruptor I Mother of 12
*All images courtesy of BASE4
Stay connected on our social media.